1. Preheat oven to 180 (160 fan) (gas mark 4) and line two 20cm square tins with baking parchment. 2. Empty all 4 sachets (cake mix and inclusions) into a mixing bowl. Next add 80mls of water, 130mls of oil and 3 large eggs. Using a whisk beat ingredients together to make a smooth creamy batter.
3. Using a spatula empty cake batter evenly into lined tins, smoothing batter out so it goes all the way to the edges of the tins.
4. Put the tins into preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through. Insert a clean knife into the centre of cake and it should come out clean.
5. Leave cakes to cool on a wire rack
6. Prepare whipped double cream by simply whisking 200mls of cold cream in a bowl to soft peaks. Set aside for assembling.
7. Next, cook 200g of fruit by adding it to a saucepan on a medium heat and simmer down slightly mashing with a fork until it becomes a sauce consistency. Set aside for assembling.
8. To assemble, cut out circles from cooled cake suitable for layering inside your jars.
9. Begin layering inside the jars (making 4 big jars or 6 smaller) alternating cake with 1-2 tbsp of cream, sauce, and fruit ending with cream and lastly grated chocolate.
We'd love to see your divine creations! Share them with us on social media.