2/3 mix (238.4g) (and inclusions white chocolate and raspberry)
2 large eggs
300g fruit (frozen summer fruits)
1/3 mix (115g)
45g salted butter
Making the Crumble Cake: 1. Preheat your oven to 180c (160c fan) and line a 32cm by 22cm baking tin with parchment paper. 2. Empty the flour sachets into a mixing bowl and from this measure 115g into a seperate bowl for your crumble.
3. Start the cake mix by adding 55ml water, 85ml oil and 2 large eggs to the larger quanitiy of flour along with the white chocolate and raspberry sachets. Beat together to make a smooth creamy batter and set aside.
4. In the seperate mixing bowl, prepare the crumble mix by adding the 45g of cold cubed salted butter to the measured 115g of flour mix and rub together to make sandy texture.
5. Using a spatula empty the cake mix into the lined baking tin and spread around evenly to the edges.
6. Next add on the 300g of fruit also in an even layer followed by the crumble mix on top of the fruit.
7. Put the tray into preheated oven and bake for 35 minutes until cooked through. Insert a clean knife into centre of cake and it should come out clean.
8. Leave cake to cool on a wire rack or serve warm .
We'd love to see your divine creations! Share them with us on social media.